Work Bond/Work Requirements
Running a successful swim team takes the help of all parents and guardians as well as finances. To insure that all families contribute equally, a Work Bond of $75 is required.
- Each swim family will be required to assist the swim team at a minimum of 4 meets (see Job Description memo for details).
- Those families with children on the swim team who are ten years old or younger will be required to assist with marshalling during at least two of the four required meets (see Job Description memo for more details).
- Assistance will also be needed for those participating in the Invitational or Championships.
- Either parent or guardian can fulfill these assigned position.
- Gina Rosa will provide a work schedule for each family.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for finding replacements if needed (this is not the responsibility of the swim team secretary or the Executive Board). Each family will be provided with a phone list so that replacements can be found. When you have found a replacement, contact the swim team secretary with the change.
- Parents/guardians assigned to work during any given meet, Invitational, or Championships must show up to work on time. If a parent/guardian is late, they will need to be assigned another time to work to fulfill the work requirement.
- Each family will provide a check for $75.00 made payable to the Lopatcong Swim Team. This check will be held by the swim team treasurer during the swim team season. It will be returned at the end of the season provided that the family has fulfilled the work requirements. It will be deposited into the swim team account if the family does not fulfill the work requirements.
- Work Bond fees and Fundraiser fees are two very different things, Work Bond only covers your work responsibilities for meets.