- Swimmers should make every effort to attend practice regularly to ensure they are at their best for every meet.
- Swimmers should arrive 5 minutes early to practices, and be ready to swim (use the restroom prior to the start of practice).
- Conflicts with practice schedules (particularly for those ages 15 and older) due to participation with other swim clubs, work schedules, etc. will be discussed with the Head Coach. The coaches may make allowances for these individuals to the practice schedule.
- Swimmers should make every effort to attend each meet, this is vital to our team and where we place at the end of the season.
- If a swimmer cannot attend a meet (for other than an illness or emergency), notify the Head coach at least 2 days in advance via email so that the coach may adjust the lineup: email@example.com
- If a swimmer cannot attend a meet due to an illness or emergency, notify the Head coach, Stephanie Rosa, as soon as possible by: Cell Phone: (908) 319-5096
- If a swimmer misses practice on the day of a meet, notify the Head coach by phone (above) as soon as possible (no later than 2:00 p.m. the day of the meet) to inform the coach whether the swimmer will be at the meet.
- Meets begin at 6:00 p.m. Swimmers should arrive at 5:15 p.m., no later than 5:30 p.m. Notify one of the coaches, or the team president, if you know you are going to be late to avoid being scratched from the lineup or causing numerous changes to be made. Often when a swimmer does not show up, especially if he/she was in a relay, it causes a ripple effect that requires multiple changes and affects several swimmers.