Membership in Other Swim Clubs
Membership in other swim clubs is permitted under the following conditions:
- Consult with the coaches.
- The other team must be an official USA team or high-level club—not another Penn-Jersey team or a team comparable in level with the Lopatcong Swim Team. Some of the areas USA teams are: ATAC, TRAC, EMAC, WET, LVA, and Jersey Gators.
- The USA team practice schedule takes priority in case of a conflict. Lopatcong coaches must receive notification of such conflicts.
- USA swimmers should attend practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays (meet days). Notify coaches of conflicts.
- Lopatcong Swim Team members who regularly attend practices and meets have priority in meet lineups and relays.
- Lineups may be worked around the USA swimmer’s schedule, but coaches must receive notification at least one week in advance.
- Participation in the Lopatcong Invitational is recommended.